Body of evidence: meet the experts working in crime scene forensics - I Newz360

Breaking

News Ticker

test banner

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Sunday, December 12, 2021

Body of evidence: meet the experts working in crime scene forensics

Phone signals, soil samples, tattoo ink, fly larvae… We all know that microscopic traces can play a crucial role in solving crimes. But who are the forensic experts who can read the clues?

Before I started out in forensics 20 years ago, I served in the military. I was a communications engineer in the army, radios were my domain. After I left, someone suggested I turn to digital forensics. I was a bit of a sceptic at first, but I just didn’t understand what could be done. In my time, I’ve worked in both the private and public sector; within the police and as an independent expert.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/31UfXBI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here