‘In Kabul there’s no justice’: the female student who fled to Pakistan - I Newz360

Breaking

News Ticker

test banner

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

‘In Kabul there’s no justice’: the female student who fled to Pakistan

After the collapse of the Afghan capital, Amina says what followed was worse than she could imagine

Amina* used to work for an NGO in Kabul while studying at university. She was forced to flee to Pakistan with her family once the Taliban took over. She remains trapped and fearful for her and her sisters’ future.

I currently live in Pakistan with my family. Before I left Afghanistan, I was working as a programme administrator for an NGO and I also studied business at university. When the Taliban took over, I had no certain future. My education was not clear; my school was closed.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/33NQ9YA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here