What’s really wrong with the mainstream media | Robert Reich - I Newz360

Breaking

News Ticker

test banner

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Thursday, December 9, 2021

What’s really wrong with the mainstream media | Robert Reich

From favoring the status quo to indulging in false equivalence, the mainstream media engages in subtle, persistent biases. That’s why I read the Guardian

I’m often asked how I keep up with the news. Obviously, I avoid the unhinged rightwing outlets pushing misinformation, disinformation and poisonous lies.

But I’ve also grown wary of the mainstream media – not because it peddles “fake news” but because of three more subtle biases.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/31FYBbO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here