Experience: I was attacked by a dog while climbing a volcano - I Newz360

Breaking

News Ticker

test banner

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Friday, December 3, 2021

Experience: I was attacked by a dog while climbing a volcano

He came back and sunk his teeth in again. The pain took my breath away as I felt his fangs in my flesh

I was backpacking in Panama over Christmas in 2018, and planned to climb Volcán Barú. At 3,474m, it is the highest peak in the country and one of the only places on earth from where you can see the Atlantic and the Pacific Oceans at the same time. It is an active volcano, but last erupted around 1550.

I set off before sunrise. It was a little chilly, so I had pulled on tights under my trekking trousers. I intended to reach the top by midday, then return before dark to get a lift to my hostel.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/2ZO0BOa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here