Andi Oliver: ‘I let my daughter start cooking, then I take over. It annoys her’ - I Newz360

Breaking

News Ticker

test banner

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, December 11, 2021

Andi Oliver: ‘I let my daughter start cooking, then I take over. It annoys her’

The chef, broadcaster and singer on breaking her legs, the pain of reading Enid Blyton as a child and why she bit a policeman

Born in London, Andi Oliver, 58, fronted the band Rip Rig + Panic with Neneh Cherry in the 1980s and went on to work as a presenter. In 2017, she became a judge on the Great British Menu on BBC Two and, in 2020, she was made host. A regular on BBC Radio 4’s The Kitchen Cabinet, her latest project is Wadadli Kitchen in east London, which showcases Caribbean home cooking. Her Christmas special, A Taste of Home with Andi Oliver, will be on BBC Two. She lives in London with her partner. Her daughter is the presenter Miquita Oliver.

Aside from a property, what’s the most expensive thing you’ve bought?
I’ve never bought a property. The most expensive thing I’ve bought was a Hyundai Tucson.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/31VjFdW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here