How a racist taunt prompted me to reclaim Britain's countryside | Anita Sethi - I Newz360

Breaking

News Ticker

test banner

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

How a racist taunt prompted me to reclaim Britain's countryside | Anita Sethi

A man on a train told me to go back to where I’m from – and so I did. Walking alone in nature, I felt liberated from prejudice

I was sitting on a stage inside a tent recently, surrounded by the mountains and valleys of the beautiful Brecon Beacons national park, and gazing out into a sea of hundreds of faces – audience members, mostly silhouetted.

“Put your hand up if you’re a person of colour,” I said.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/2YtR0Lr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here