Digested week: after 18 months, being part of an audience left me a mess - I Newz360

Breaking

News Ticker

test banner

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Friday, September 10, 2021

Digested week: after 18 months, being part of an audience left me a mess

This week an 80-year-old woman began a 600-mile trek, while a night at the theatre had me out of action for days

Jane Dotchin is off on her travels again. For those of you who have not yet had the pleasure, Dotchin is an 80-year-old woman who sets off on horseback from her home near Hexham, Northumberland at around this time every year and treks the 600 or so miles to Inverness, as she has done since 1972. I’m going to pause here to allow all of you who, like me, have just conceived of an entirely new set of life goals to go and get a paper and pen so that you may take all the necessary notes from hereon.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/3lbYH0v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here