Lauren Price joins Karriss Artingstall in securing Olympic boxing bronze - I Newz360

Breaking

News Ticker

test banner

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Lauren Price joins Karriss Artingstall in securing Olympic boxing bronze

  • GB middleweight now faces crunch semi-final against Fontijn
  • Artingstall settles for bronze after defeat against Irie

Great Britain’s Lauren Price secured at least a bronze in the women’s middleweight boxing at the Tokyo Olympics and Karriss Artingstall had to settle for a medal of the same colour after her defeat in the semi-finals of the featherweight competition.

“It has not really sunk in yet but this has been my dream since I was an eight-year-old. Just to be an Olympian, let alone win a medal,” Price said. “It is amazing to have medalled, but I always want more, I always want to succeed no matter what tournament it is. I believe I am in the best shape of my career.”

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/2TLEogR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here