Trent Alexander-Arnold: ‘I feel very lucky … I am living my dream’ - I Newz360

Breaking

News Ticker

test banner

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Trent Alexander-Arnold: ‘I feel very lucky … I am living my dream’

Hard work and dedication to family and club have put the young Liverpool and England right-back on the path he always dreamed of following

Trent Alexander-Arnold pauses to consider his answer to a question. A long pause, positively Pinteresque. The Liverpool and England right-back has been asked to name his most memorable moment of 2018 and at first seems stumped for a reply – it has been one of the more eventful years of his young life, after all – though it turns out he is simply searching for the right response rather than coming out with something glib.

“I think I would have to say the smiles on my family’s faces when I played for England in Russia,” he says, smiling himself at the memory. “Not many people can say their family has seen them play at a World Cup.”

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/2CyWn0t

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here