'I don't have to peak to win': The unstoppable Mikaela Shiffrin wants it all - I Newz360

Breaking

News Ticker

test banner

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Sunday, February 11, 2018

'I don't have to peak to win': The unstoppable Mikaela Shiffrin wants it all

The 22-year-old American sensation enters the Winter Olympics with a shot at a history-making medal haul, but her thorniest competitor remains perfection

There are no sure things in the unforgiving world of alpine skiing, where the margins are infinitesimal, the variables many and the most innocuous of mistakes can mean the difference between first place and disaster. That’s doubly true at the Olympics, which over the years have been a graveyard of favorites undone by the maddening unpredictabilities of race day: the course layout, the cloud cover, the snow type, who gets their wax right.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian http://ift.tt/2nWVm84

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here