Experience: I’ve hugged half a million people around the world - I Newz360

Breaking

News Ticker

test banner

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Friday, April 1, 2022

Experience: I’ve hugged half a million people around the world

People ask why I’m doing it – I say it makes me smile

On the morning of 9/11, I woke to what should have been a beautiful day. I was a personal trainer in Philadelphia. As I prepared to head out on a bike ride, the world stopped. A bunch of friends gathered at my apartment to watch the news. All we could do was hug one another.

The next day, I learned that one of my closest childhood friends, Kevin Bowser, had died in the World Trade Center, where he worked. He was 45 and had two children. The grief was so awful, I was determined to channel it into something with purpose.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/PNXYtT8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here