The Libertines’ Carl Barât: ‘My guiltiest pleasure? Love Island’ - I Newz360

Breaking

News Ticker

test banner

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday, March 26, 2022

The Libertines’ Carl Barât: ‘My guiltiest pleasure? Love Island’

The musician on marathon meth sessions, moving to Margate and the Marvel superhero he secretly fancies

Born in Basingstoke, Carl Barât, 43, formed the Libertines with Pete Doherty in the late 90s. Their second album, The Libertines, debuted at No 1 in the UK in 2004. Barât also made two albums with Dirty Pretty Things, released a solo album in 2010 and one with his new band, the Jackals, in 2015. This summer, the Libertines celebrate the 20th anniversary of their debut album, Up the Bracket, with shows in Manchester, Hatfield, Cardiff and Edinburgh. Barât lives in London with his partner and their two children.

When were you happiest?
The last time I held my children and every time before that. They’ve been my salvation.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/IzFkarj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here