How we met: ‘We were worried about going on a trip together. But that’s where we fell in love’ - I Newz360

Breaking

News Ticker

test banner

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Monday, March 21, 2022

How we met: ‘We were worried about going on a trip together. But that’s where we fell in love’

Anupa, 43 and Greg, 48, met at dance classes in 2005. They live together in Leicestershire with their two children

When Anupa’s friend suggested they take a salsa dancing course in 2005, she wasn’t convinced it was a good idea. “I had to have my arm twisted to give it a go,” she says. “When we got there, I didn’t enjoy it that much: it was just dancing around with a load of sweaty strangers.” The course came to an end and Anupa was ready to give up. “My friend persuaded me to give it another go. I think she thought I’d get into it if I kept going.”

They returned to find that two salsa classes had been merged into one, and several new people had joined. Anupa soon noticed Greg, who was also attending the class with friends. “He was a really good dancer – much better than me,” she says.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/8nNQUca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here