Experience: a helicopter crashed into the pub I was drinking in - I Newz360

Breaking

News Ticker

test banner

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Friday, March 18, 2022

Experience: a helicopter crashed into the pub I was drinking in

It was like a war zone. There were bodies everywhere and people wandering around in shock

I’ve had traumatic experiences throughout my life. I was abused as a child, and my father was beaten to death in his flat over a rented television in 1996. In my 30s, I lost twins when a partner miscarried. I never opened up to anyone about any of it.

So when the night of the disaster came, I had already bottled up so much. It was a Friday in November 2013. My wife was in Aberdeen for the weekend. I was out with my mate at the Clutha Vaults in Glasgow, watching a ska band called Esperanza. The pub was packed. Then at 10.25pm, there was a bang.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/uUcm4xV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here